Musings from the Happily Unemployed

Monday, September 18, 2006

Clapotis FO

Well, I finished my clapotis and blocked last night! I absolutely adore it! My husbad loves it too and thinks I should make another one in green. :)





I love the way the dropped stitches look especially after blocking. I did end up adding two extra pattern repeats because I used dk weight yarn instead of the recommend worsted weight, but it was worth it. I had plenty of yarn (I used Lonesome Stone's 100% alpaca) left so I might tackle the clapotis cap.

What else has been going on? Hmm... well, I've definitely been enjoying the slightly cooler weather we've been having and really enjoying all the sunshine instead of thunderstorms! The doggie's been doing quite well, but even so, I've been finding myself having slight anxiety attacks. The last time he had been doing well for a couple months, we ended up going back for a third surgery, so I think that's what's wrong, but I'm managing to fight it off pretty well. :)

Besides, I've got a lot of things to look forward to: Mystery Knitting at my LYS is next Saturday and that's always fun. I have the knitting retreat to look forward to in October too. That should be so much fun!

Oya! My WoW main character is lvl 59 now. One more level to go (well, at least until the expansion pack comes out). My alternate character is only lvl 18, but she's really hard to play solo. As a friend of mine said, "a paper cut will kill me". LOL That's what you get when you play a healer.

Ok, enough babbling. Until next time!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger sara_jayne said…

    Clapotis looks beautiful! I love the colors in the yarn and the blocking made it look stunning. This pattern is on my list to do - I do hope you do another one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home