Musings from the Happily Unemployed

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hedgehog!



This is my latest knitted creation. He's a Fiber Trends Hedgehog and he's so cute! Megan from my LYS made two and then Meagan from knit group made a whole bunch and I just had to make one.

I actually finished him last week, but have been really lazy about posting a picture of him. LOL

I'm still plugging away at the Dale of Norway sweater for Luc. I've made some good progress on it in the last week and I'm hoping to have it done by the time I go on a knitting retreat in October (yeah, right...)

My knit group is starting a Clapotis knit a long and I'm so excited! We start on Tuesday, Aug 29. I'll see if I remember to bring my camera so I can take some pictures of the kick off!

Yes, I'm still madly playing WoW. Eddie Dean is lvl 51 and going strong! LOL Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger sara_jayne said…

    That hedgehog is SOOOO cute!

    My DH would be jealous of your level 51 - he's logged 200 hours so far and is at level 43 so far....he would quit his job and play WoW all day if we could afford it!

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Anonymous margaret said…

    that is one cute hedgehog.

    hi - i was randomly thinking of you while going through the address book to write a couple of Xmas cards.

    hope you and luc are doing awesome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home