Musings from the Happily Unemployed

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Don't you hate when life gets in the way of knitting?

Sorry for not updating in forever!!! I guess I've just been too busy!

Things are going well, though. Our dog is healing up and recovering from surgery nicely, so that's good. He still limps but he's pretty functional. We started phyiscal therapy with our favorite "auntie Kim" again yesterday and will continue for about a month. She doesn't think he'll need too much since he's only 2 and a half weeks out of surgery and he's walking pretty well.

I still don't have any pictures of any FO's! I hope you guys will forgive me! LOL But I did start the Dale of Norway sweater for my husband. I just finished the bottom cuff which will get folded under and will be starting some color changes soon. How exciting! ;-) I'll be going to knit group later on today and hope to get some of those color changes done there.

My knitting has sadly slowed down because I've been playing World of Warcraft too much. I know have friends that I go on quests with and just hang out with in the digital world. Crazy.... but it's fun and as long as it doesn't totally take over my life...

Enough babbling! Got to get some knitting done today!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger sara_jayne said…

    I can't wait to see your Dale of Norway sweater - those are always amazing! My husband loves playing WoW - which gives me plenty of knitting time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home