I tried the magic cast-on for toe-up socks and it worked beautifully. I'm not sure if this is correct, but I did the toe increases by increasing after the first stitch and before the last stitch on each needle on every other round. My increases were done by knitting into the front and back of the stitch. It looks good so I'm happy!
I had to do the toe-up sock because I have a very finite amount of Lorna's Laces sock yarn, so I separated the yarn into two separate, equal balls and I'm going to knit the ribbing until I run out. I want ankle socks (or footies) to wear with shorts and tennis shoes, so I think I have enough yarn.
I'm working on a Shapely Tank Top from some leftover Cotton Fleece, but I was a little bit short on yarn, so I actually had to buy another skein. LOL The point is to reduce the stash, not have more!! I'll post a pic in a few days when it's done. I'm hoping it didn't turn out too big!
Most of my knitting buddies will be going to the Wool Market/Festival in Estes Park this weekend, but I think a few of us are staying behind and we'll probably all end up at the LYS on Saturday, so it'll be fun anyway. ;-) Luc and I are going to Farmer's Market in the morning and then I'll head on over to sit and knit.
Farrah, I updated my progress bars for you! ;-) In case, anyone was paying attention... I did totally frog the reversible cabled wrap! So now I have over 1300 yds of sport weight 100% baby alpaca. YUMMY!
(I just noticed that I dropped a stitch right before I took the above picture. Don't worry, I picked it up and all is well, but if you look close you can see it! haha!)