Musings from the Happily Unemployed

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Grandma's Birthday Present



I've made a sweater, felted clogs, and some ankle socks for my grandma's birthday. The clogs aren't quite dry yet, so I can't ship them today. I'm not sure I'll have time tomorrow or Saturday, but her birthday isn't until June 18, so I should be able to get it to her in plenty of time!

I'm working on finishing some UFO's so I can start new projects soon. ;-) I'm itching to start another summer top, but I must be patient.

We are going on another geocaching adventure tomorrow, but this time we are going to stay within the Springs (just on the north end of town where we never go). I'll be planning the itinerary today. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger sara_jayne said…

    Everything looks beautiful! The color combo on the clogs is perfect! My mom's birthday is on the 18th - good day to be born ;)

     
  • At 5:21 AM, Blogger Nimmie said…

    Oh wow! The clogs are gorgeous, as is the cardigan..well..all of it is beautiful!

    What a lucky grandma!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home