Musings from the Happily Unemployed

Monday, May 08, 2006

Where does time go??

How in the world did I run so short on time?? I was supposed to have sent my mom a package a week ago and I'm still not done with the felted lambs that are supposed to go in it. I'm including her Mother's Day present in the package so I better hurry up!! Hopefully, I'll be felting the last of the lambs tomorrow and send it on it's way by Thursday. Yikes!

I'm sending my mom felted clogs, a knitted hat, and a little booga bag (and of course, 6 felted lambs at her request). I'll post pictures of everything before I send it off.

Today at doggie physical therapy, I asked Kim (the therapist) if it was ok to take Colorado up to the reservoirs in Stratton Open Space and she said YES! She's quite familiar with the trails and said it was definitely ok. I'm so excited! This used to be our favorite short hike/walk before the two surgeries. The general consensus of everyone that sees Colorado on a regular basis says that he's doing so well! He's getting stronger everyday and despite a bit of increased soreness, due to cutting his pain meds in half, he's steadily progressing towards "normalcy". Maybe we can take a road trip to Cali soon, although with the price of gas, it seems insane! ;-)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger sara_jayne said…

    I'm so glad the Colorado is healing more and more every day!! Hiking with him will only help more! I know I've said this before - those felted sheep are adorable. I'm sure your mom will understand and will be thrilled with all the goodies you are sending her!

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home