Musings from the Happily Unemployed

Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Here is the "To The Point Cardigan" I made for my grandma's b-day. I used Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Wysteria.

I have almost two skeins of Wysteria left and one skein of a green color which look really good together. I think I might make a tank for myself!

A few friends and I are going up to Castle Rock tomorrow afternoon to visit the Red Wheel Yarn Shop since they are getting rid of all their yarns and concentrating on weaving and spinning. Who knows, maybe we'll get good deals!

Here are some random pictures I've taken recently, lest you think that all I do is knit... ;-)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Digital Art Photography for Dummies said…

    The man calling the dog in the water is awesome because the shoreline runs across the right third of the frame. That follows the rule of thirds.

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger sara_jayne said…

    That sweater is stunning Stephanie!! The color is just beautiful and your stitches are perfect! I hope you do find lots of good deals at the yarn shop. Colorado sure seems happy in that water!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home