Musings from the Happily Unemployed

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Why is it that I never have good news?

Why is it that everytime I post here, it's never good? I mean, I've been dealing with the news that our dog's surgeon gave us on Monday... So Monday night, the dog limped on his "good" leg and I was sure (at the time) that his patella had luxated. Well, I managed to put that out of my head, but today, it happened again and now I'm 100% sure that his "good" leg is luxating. Will it ever end? Put that together with the fact that he broke his splint last night and we had to take him to the emergency vet to get the splint replaced... I'm just mentally exhausted. That means that we'll have to put him through surgery again at some point because he'll end up arthritic and unable to walk anyway.

I'm just so lucky to have a husband that cares for me though. I would never have made it this far with out him. I did call my mom this evening to "unload" on her, and I guess talking about it helps, but she's not really a good shoulder to lean on. She basically repeats what's already in my mind... "it's not fair!" But then again, is life really fair? She has her own set of problems though...

Well, on to brighter subjects... After finding out that a big error in the Starsky pattern had been corrected, I had to frog my almost-completed front right panel. UGH! But the good thing is that I'm almost back to where I was before the frog incident. Woohooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home