Musings from the Happily Unemployed

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Starsky cardigan is looking good!

So I just had to post the latest pics of my Starsky cardigan:

Back and Left Front Blocking

Close up of banana tree pattern

The weather here in Colorado Springs has been less than stellar today, so I did manage to get a good chunk of knitting done! And I'm looking forward to watching a new Midsomer Murders tonight. Woohooo! Talk about a good Sunday.

Now the only thing to wonder about is if we'll be able to get to our dog's surgeon tomorrow morning... If the weather is really bad, we'll have to reschedule our appt with the surgeon. :-( Too bad, because I really wanted to see him tomorrow. I was hoping we'd know when the splint would come off.

I'll end with a really cute picture of Colorado that I took right after taking the above pictures! He's sooooooooooooooo cute (ok, maybe I'm biased).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home